We train and tell your stories
online and in-person.
What do you need?
40+ Years of Sales Force Experience
“After debuting your sales training, we experienced the best sales quarter EVER!”
- John, VP Sales and Marketing, RV Manufacturer
"Following the CSR training, we dropped wait times from more than an hour to 7 minutes, and we won a national award for customer satisfaction."
- Randy, Director of Workplace Learning, Indiana State BMV
"On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best, our online university sales courses consistently average 4.79. The most frequent comment from the dealers is, "When is the next one?"
- Heather, National Training Manager, Airstream Travel Trailers
40+ Years of Technician Success Stories
“This technician training is a game-changer.”
- Andy, VP and GM, International Moving Company
"The big thing for us is consistency. You don't get consistency when the technical training is handed down from one technician to another; you do when it is recorded."
- Bob, Senior Director, Field Support, Service Operations, OEM Commercial Coffee Makers
"Online professional development is far more efficient and cost-effective."
- Jenny, STEM Program Director
40+ Years of Safety Success Stories
“Our annual compliance training used to take all 12 months. Self-paced and online, we get it done in 2 months.”
- Ken, VP of Human Resources, OEM
"It is so important to provide annual safety training and track safety competency. We started this best-in-class university with safety training at its core, back in 2006 and have continued to grow our employees' knowledge to keep them safe."
- Rick, Director, EHS / HR Systems, OEM
40+ Years of Leader Success Stories
“I just gave the best presentation of my life at our National Sales and Education Conference! I'm convinced my improvement is the result of your coaching.”
- Dave, CEO, National Financial Services Company
"Nothing comes close to what I've gained in your Executive Training Sessions. That's because we're practicing real-business situations. I'm recommending you to several senior executives in the company.”
- John, EVP of a Fortune 500 Company